VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Torodol For Migraines

Rate this topic

Guest jstacy

Good evening, I was visiting the Tax man today and he made several errors on my return. I became a little upset and the Old BP shot up like it usually does. I instantly developed a severe headache and had to go to see a doc. I called the Local VA and they were packed (3 to 4 hours to wait). I went to a place close to the house and they gave me a shot of torodol with Frenegren.. I sat for 20 minuites and went to the house. When I got home the Pain was subciding and after 10 min it was gone, OF course I still had the effects of the fenegren and went to sleep.

Anyone who is in severe pain should try this medicine once. It cannot be prescribed. It is not a narcotic but I tell you if you have Cervical / Lumbar joint Disk disease and have Headaches, It helps.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

John

I agree it will knock a migraine right out. You can also get it in pill form but you can only take it for Very short periods of time because of its effects on the liver. But when all else fails I go in get a shot.

SE