VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Great Link To Many Medical Info.

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Here is a great link to many other links and you just need to fish around and you can find many of the various Merck Manuals that the doctors use.

It takes a while to keep looking ... but ... when you get to the manuals ... click on table of contents for the various manuals and there is info for everything from A to Z.

Mostly for doctors and I thought that it would be a pay site .. but everything that I found was free.

This is NOT just a Merck Manual ... but a lot more if you fish around the links.

Link --> http://www.merck.com/

... Magoo .. aka ... Bill ... :lol:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link Bill. I along with Berta's knowledge are trying to help a fellow vet get S.C. for Dystonia.

He was involved in a crash with head injury in the navy. However he has been fighting the VA for 11 years without missing one appeal. He is at the last level of getting a court date as soon as he finds a lawyer. But you know as well as I do it's still your case to prove at all levels. He is messed up pertty bad by involuntary muscle moments. I feel a real calling on this one. God, Country, Honor. Jim Stokes

• 1 year later...

I am new to this board, but I have been trying to get my Dystonia, service related after an assault in Vietnam, for over 3 years unsuccessfully. If you find any information would you share it with me as I am about to go another round with the VA on the connection of a head injury with my past VA diagnosis of Dystonia. I am presently 100% disabled since 1994 and have been on VA pension for over 3 years. Thanks Neil

• HadIt.com Elder
I am new to this board, but I have been trying to get my Dystonia, service related after an assault in Vietnam, for over 3 years unsuccessfully. If you find any information would you share it with me as I am about to go another round with the VA on the connection of a head injury with my past VA diagnosis of Dystonia. I am presently 100% disabled since 1994 and have been on VA pension for over 3 years. Thanks Neil

Welcome to Hadit!

What do you need in order to perfect your claim: evidence of assault, medical opinion, service medical records?

After 3 years, has the VA denied your claim? Have you appealed? Has your claim gone to the BVA?

Keep posting and we'll try to help. ~Wings