VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Relationship Between Heart Disease And Creases In The Ear Lobes

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Anyone who has risk factors for heart disease should go to a morror and check their ear lobes. If there is a crease running vertical in lobe then the risk of a Heart attack is much greater than a person without,Creases on both lobes increases the risk.

A Nurse in the Cardiac cath lab could tell which patients had advanced heart disease by this and she was right 95 percent of the time.

J

Edited by jbasser

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I have heard this before but I can usually guess that someone who is seeing a heart doctor is at risk for a heart attack. Just kidding of course.

Oh now c'mon....you forgot that I have to deal with VA cardio docs.......the one who recently told me that "chest pain in women is all due to stress"....no shit. And then said that I have "no risk factors"....let's see:

HBP

Angina (take nitro)

SVT for which I've had to have two cardiac ablation procedures (luckily done at real hospitals)...and now back on meds to control my irregular and fast hr.

Chronic low potassium (can cause heart rhythm disturbances)

Gotta love VA docs.........................not.

• HadIt.com Elder
Anyone who has risk factors for heart disease should go to a morror and check their ear lobes. If there is a crease running vertical in lobe then the risk of a Heart attack is much greater than a person without,Creases on both lobes increases the risk.

A Nurse in the Cardiac cath lab could tell which patients had advanced heart disease by this and she was right 95 percent of the time.

J

I read the same thing in a book titled- "You: The owners's Manual".

Link here- http://www.amazon.com/YOU-Owners-Insiders-...r/dp/0060765313

Edited by poolguy11550