VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Personal Account Of Incident

Rate this question

sharon

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

So you discharge was general under honorable conditions or LTH? I am asking to think about what kind of burden you will have to get your disability rating. If you are using your conduct as proof of an assualt and stressor you need to show rapid deterioration of your conduct after the assualt. If you don't have direct evidence of the assualt this is going to be a job. You have a DX of PTSD from the VA, right? I agree with what Carlie said about getting a doctor to review all your records and connnecting all the dots. This is the only way you can do it after all this time I think. Have you been in trouble with the law since you got out of service? If you have record of trouble in service and trouble with law after service the VA C&P doctors will say you are a PD. This is what you have to rebutt.

So you discharge was general under honorable conditions or LTH? I am asking to think about what kind of burden you will have to get your disability rating. If you are using your conduct as proof of an assault and stressor you need to show rapid deterioration of your conduct after the assault. If you don't have direct evidence of the assault this is going to be a job. You have a DX of PTSD from the VA, right? I agree with what Carlie said about getting a doctor to review all your records and connecting all the dots. This is the only way you can do it after all this time I think. Have you been in trouble with the law since you got out of service? If you have record of trouble in service and trouble with law after service the VA C&P doctors will say you are a PD. This is what you have to rebutt.

Discharge: general Under Honorable Conditions

Been arrested at least 4 time since I have been out.

• HadIt.com Elder

Discharge: general Under Honorable Conditions

Been arrested at least 4 time since I have been out.

Ranger,

How are you doing now?

Mike

This is old, but I feel that i owe this thread an update. Im doing OK. Im with my daughter , her hubby and a couple of friends in a house. Going to school also.

Hang in there Ranger11BV.

The fight is hard, but the reward is satisfying.

People on HADIT want to see your claim awarded.

The information they provide has previously helped in similar PTSD claims.

Take the information (PTSD) apply it to what you have already built up.

It takes a little work, but you can succeed in this claim.

"NEVER GIVE UP"