VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Does Anyone Have Experience With Lyrica Cv And Glipizide Or Travoprost

Rate this topic

Guest Vietnam Tanker

Guest Vietnam Tanker

Is anyone familiar at all with this drug LYRICA CV, can have possible nasty side effects.

Also stopped Glyburide/Metformin as my kidneys are damaged from it, started me on Glipizide

Also started me on Travoprost eye drops for Glaucoma, this also causes vertigo and other nasty little things.

Thank the Lord that the Chemo is over for now anyway.

Hmmmmmm, think I will soon open my own drug store, I am taking so many I feel my body is a drug store. May 1, I go to the James Haley Pain Clinic, wonder what they are going to add, any suggestions (John999)

Oh well at least I am still alive and kicking now.

Edited by Vietnam Tanker

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take 300mg of Lyrica a day. Can get your head spinning at times. I also have some other goodies to. Lyrica has its side effects dry mouth, dizziness and weight gain. Good luck!

What are you taking it for? PN? I tried it but my neuro switched me to topamax because I have bad migraines also, which it helps so it is kind of a dual purpose drug. I said heck ya long as it cuts down on a pill. Like you walking drugstore 18 different ones a day and growing....lol But still kicking.

Boats

Guest Vietnam Tanker

You are absolutly correct Carlie, I am already experinsing dizziness, blurred vision, nose bleeds, and God only knows what else, it seems my coordination is off, and I am easily getting confused, I do not know if it is all the eye drops or the Lyrica CV that is causing all this but it is making my life suc* more than the cancer did. I am about ready to say F it and give up all the meds and let nature take it's course. Please forgive the rant, but I am extremely depressed now and affraid of all these meds.