VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Long Do You Wait At Your Vamc For Meds?

Rate this topic

Hello Purple,,, it's been a while and when I read your post,,, I smiled. I said to myself,,, "Hey,,, there's Purple!!!"

Ohhh, and by the way,,, I am originally from Springfield. Went to South High School ;-)

Pharmacy, pharmacy, pharmacy. LOL

Here in Atlanta, the program switched from the two stop to one stop. Though,,, I still see the line for the "two-stop." Hmmmm

For my particular clinic,,, the docs put the information into the computer and then I go straight to the pharmacy for pick up. Usually, by time I get there, it is ready. Mind you,,, that can be all of 30 minutes. Now,,, I tend to smile and give honey. Funny,,, doing that,,, when I go to the Pharmacy, they see me and if the Rx is not ready they get it. I don't know,,, Maybe it's the yearly holiday cards and reading name tags so I can give a Good Ole Mid-Western "Hi."

Some of you reading this may say,,,, Hmmm, sounds like kissing "you know what." LOL But I tell you this,,,, Remember back in the our service days,,, there were a few rules of engagement:

1. Be nice to Admin

2. Be nice to Medics

3. Me nice to Mail people

LOL

Tayo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic