VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Illustrated Atlases

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

With the illustrations in these references, you can check on the medical terminology about your body, that you don't understand.

You have to dig a little, but there is a gold-mine of anatomical information here, that could allow you to rebut many of VAROs stupid contentions.

There are 5 sections;

1.Muscular;

2.Cardiovascular;

3.Nervous;

4.Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary and Respiratory Systems;

5.Skeletal System

The Table of Contents is about halfway down the page.

Whether you go to the Alphabetical or By Region area, you have to page down past the written matter, to find the illustrations. Then click on the icon at the left margin, to view the drawings.

http://www.anatomyatlases.org/AnatomicVari...AnatomyHP.shtml #TOC

Edited by wallyg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT Link Walter!

I think a picture can be worth a thousand words-

I sent VA copy of an autopsied heart-in living color-from a medical Atlas

with left ventricular hypertrophy-consistent with untreated diabetes so they would understand Rod's heart disease -which the VA diagnosed 3 years after he died-and sent another copied diagrahm of a brain- to show where his brain damage was-

Funny thing- after I did this- using his autopsy and VA's MRI results-it hit me how many deficits he actually had-and how the different areas of stroke trauma affected his speech,sight, and neuropathy-

Not only can these medical references and atlases help veterans understand fully their medical conditions-they can also help a lot with a claim.

Great work here Walter-I dont think these VARO people fully comprehend much medical stuff at all-

like say a vet has SC GERD- and then the vet develops an esophagus condition-

even if it has not been 'more than likelyed' yet to the GERD- an Atlas picture can show the distinct fact that

the esophagus ties in with the stomach and all the other gastrointestinal stuff, and most probably is due to the GERD.