VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Form

Rate this question

miami305

Question

Hey Bros and Sis,

I've been looking around on here but couldnt find what form would I file to claim 100% TDIU. Another question, I'm 60% 50% for PTSD 10% for knee 0% for Acid reflux would that qualify me? Another question. What's the average wait time? Thanks for the help.

John.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

After years pf posting this form here-the site wont allow me to upload the form-from my disk-maybe the disk is simply worn out-

go to the VA web site, click on Comp and Pension Icon and under Forms, look for form 21-8940 and you can print it off from the VA web site

Here is the TDIU form:

http://www.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=21-8940

Under # 18 check Yes and apply for SSDI- (their web sites have the application and the work credit critera)

Then under # 25, Remarks ,refer them to separate page and tell them anything else that you feel would warrant TDIU -such as side affects of the SC meds, and anything about your SCs that would render you unemployable.

It would be great to get a strong statement from your doc as to some medical rationale that shows your SCs make you unable to work.

You can print off the form to have more time the think about yur answers and then make copy of it, sign and mail it with a proof of mailing and send to your VARO.