VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-combat Related Ptsd Claims

Rate this question

militarynurse

Question

i called the police and they checked and their is no record that they can find? it was a serious acciedent so the newspaper might not hae it..... secondary prove of depression or panic never seen a theripist till about 5 years ago and it from the recent accdent... even though i have started a new private theriapist and told him my deprssion and panic started from my service car accident and medical problems and tha my recent accident was a excuse to talk about it

If it was a serious accident and the newspaper covered it - they will have it

in their archives.

carlie

• HadIt.com Elder

Were you hospitalized?

If you were then the Hospital where you were admitted willhave the medical reports.

The Medical reports should have what occurred in them. That may assist you.

J

If it was a serious accident and the newspaper covered it - they will have it

in their archives.

carlie

sorry it was not a serious accidnet even though i was hurt i toughed it out and did not go to hospital becasue it was my friends car and didnt wantto ge into a legal battle....went to tmc only ....i called local pd and they said no record so did the newspaper since it was not serious...

• HadIt.com Elder

PTSD is getting out of hand?

One major way to slow claims down for PTSD is quit lying to the public by instilling fear in them enough to approve a stupid war like Vietnam & Iraq.

Than you might want to quit sending them to multiple deployments.

It wouldn't hurt to get the DOD & Congress off their asses and send them the protective gear they need from IED's.

Of coarse the other alternative is to call us all lier's & turn your backs on us when heath care is needed. You can get rid of allot of us through suicides instead of recognizing that PTSD goes with the territory.

Don't like PTSD vets sucking on the gov dole? DON'T SEND THEM THERE or quit bitching.

What happened to support your troops? Or is that just for waving the flag, putting plastic on your windows & send them to any thoughtless war one can create for Haliburton contracts?