VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Looking For Doctor In San Diego Area For Nexus Letter

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

Looking for Doctor in San Diego area for Nexus Letter. I am opening a new claim, current disability rating is 50% and have many more service connected health issues. I have some help from a pro that works in filing claims. But, I need a doctor to read over my files and write a Nexus letter to present for my new VA Disability claim.

I am in San Diego county. I did hear about a doctor in Orange County who writes letters, but for the life of me I cannot find his name any longer. I am still searching to find out who knows who and where that doctor is. Does anyone know where a doctor that writes Nexus letters and opinions on connection to service related health issues might be? In Southern California if possible. San Diego area is best.

Thanx,

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You can get an Independent Medical Opinion from Docs located and licensed anywhere. My suggestion is call attorneys that represent Social Security Claimants and ask for a recommendation. Who knows you may find one that can help you if you are turned down.

Good Luck

Looking for Doctor in San Diego area for Nexus Letter. I am opening a new claim, current disability rating is 50% and have many more service connected health issues. I have some help from a pro that works in filing claims. But, I need a doctor to read over my files and write a Nexus letter to present for my new VA Disability claim.

I am in San Diego county. I did hear about a doctor in Orange County who writes letters, but for the life of me I cannot find his name any longer. I am still searching to find out who knows who and where that doctor is. Does anyone know where a doctor that writes Nexus letters and opinions on connection to service related health issues might be? In Southern California if possible. San Diego area is best.

Thanx,

I live in San Diego and asked my kaiser doctor, I see him next week. I have notes and will present to him what is needed and he has agreed to do it. He is a Neurologist and seeing me for radiculopathy and headaches related to my neck. I think you should find a doctor specializing in the area of your complaint. Such as ortho for bone/joint issues. Hope this helps.

Bergie

Thanx,

Thanx,

Not sure how to post on here yet, but you can contact me and I'll help. I'm in a San Diego

Vet. azform AT yahoo