VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You

Rate this question

ausgmblr

Question

I joined "Hadit.com after reading the posts, last year for questions i had and info I could get I hoped. I was not disappinted in any way, to my amazement your help Im sure was part of the reason the award I jst got this month was due to info I was able to put togetheer or find from the educuation on this site or answers I got to my questions in inutes of submitting them. Answers the DAV did not know.

So I write this to suy Thank u, TU TU TU VMUCH keep up you fantastic good work and to hopefully assist the knew guys, and help them.

Congress writes the Law Title 38 for VA Law. Every session there may be changes to some sections of a given part of the law. U steered Me to the applicable "Code Sections I researched from there".

VA writes the Regulations-- which tells those Atty's, Vet's Reps, rating officers capable and doing their job with unbias, and knowledge of the law as it may not have been updated yetm, usually trails law by 6 months but memos are out usually advising of changes if employee got it. Thanks again U knew of yesterday's memos.

how the VA interprets and is supposedly applying those laws, The cases found from here are good languge to use at C&P's, and letter's sent VA on that evidence are very worthwile. Again TU<TU.

Found ISIS at this site had never heard of that. Buried a question I wanted answered DAV could't tell me if wife could accopany me into C&P, VA didn"t answer that part of ISIS question and at C&P I couldn't answer a lot of questions as I have amnesia. So Thanks Again. At C&P wifes were going into exams. Oh DAV answer is in E-Mail to me. This is just a few things for u new vets seeking whats due you I went from A&A l to r2. :)

God Bless

ausgmblr

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question