VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

First, let me say thank you to all of you. you have been a valuable asset to me over the short time i have been in this forum. But, as of recently, there are some folks who just simply get me stirred up. my first thought is to just say screw it and delete my account. no great loss to you all. maybe i will sleep on it and see what i think about it in the morning....either way, i wish you all well in your future endeavors and hope you get the help you want and/or need.

Christy

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
First, let me say thank you to all of you. you have been a valuable asset to me over the short time i have been in this forum. But, as of recently, there are some folks who just simply get me stirred up. my first thought is to just say screw it and delete my account. no great loss to you all. maybe i will sleep on it and see what i think about it in the morning....either way, i wish you all well in your future endeavors and hope you get the help you want and/or need.

Christy

Sister, You are the FNG, stick around long enough for folks to get a feeling for your claim. I know it's hard to ask for help, I was a FNG 10 years ago and was all over the place until I understood veterans here really do want to help, but they have to ask you questions in order to get clarity on the issues you are dealing with. If you find a better place on the www to help with va claims, please let us know too, and we'll add that to our database. You are going to have to fight the VA, better to dig in and stay put!! ~Wings, USAF, woman vet with rape-related PTSD.

• HadIt.com Elder

It would really be a shame if you left cause in the end your claim is yours to win or loose and you are the one responsible for it.

If someone here is bothering you you can ignore them. If someone is bothering you please let a Moderator know.

I hope that you stay and win your claim. If you do leave you can come back anytime you feel like it.

Sister, You are the FNG, stick around long enough for folks to get a feeling for your claim. I know it's hard to ask for help, I was a FNG 10 years ago and was all over the place until I understood veterans here really do want to help, but they have to ask you questions in order to get clarity on the issues you are dealing with. If you find a better place on the www to help with va claims, please let us know too, and we'll add that to our database. You are going to have to fight the VA, better to dig in and stay put!! ~Wings, USAF, woman vet with rape-related PTSD.

its not one of the old timers, wings....its a new person. came in with guns ablazin! just a personality clash, i suppose. i dont like having to repeat myself and this person apparently picks a few words out of the posts and then spouts off at the mouth. just irritating. but, i understand what ur saying and thank you.

• HadIt.com Elder
its not one of the old timers, wings....its a new person. came in with guns ablazin! just a personality clash, i suppose. i dont like having to repeat myself and this person apparently picks a few words out of the posts and then spouts off at the mouth. just irritating. but, i understand what ur saying and thank you.

Put them on your "ignore" list (board feature). Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel ... ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder
was not aware of that feature.....thank u!

Under their picture, or avatar, click on their username. Go to see their "profile". Go to "options" --and ignore user. You can always choose later to lift the decision. ~Wings