VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hearings On Backlogged Claims At Va

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

The trash that runs the VA and appropriates money for the VA needs to hire more help to get these claims done. A lot of these people should be hanging at our local VAMC's from a tree limb. I am really not kidding. There is a revolution of sorts going on in Iran. We need one here! . Really, vets bend over and take this shot up the %$#, and what gets done? We ought to surround local VARO's and burn them down, hypothetically speaking, so I don't get on the watch list again.

• HadIt.com Elder

John:

Calm down its been like this a long time as you and I both know.I am hoping against hope that Snineci or whatever his name is will fix it. When he does I will learn how to spell his name.

I still say that Principi was best Sec that I ever had so far

• HadIt.com Elder

I had a bad day. I am going to have to try and sue an insurance company. I hate these people. It spills over and I begin to hate everyone except Hadit. I took pills to sleep and I can't. I took pills to relax and I can't. Plus my back hurts.

Did he apply for UI? I mean, the one with the ingrown toe nail. :unsure:

Jay

That is because there are many bull **** claims, some hope to hit the jack pot. Many veterans that realy need help can't get it because of that reason. I read that a veteran has a bad heart and can't get help fast enough, and than there is a vet that wants to file a claim for ingrown toe nail, come on.

I have doubts whenever I see someone "blaming the Veteran". I think the "ingrown toe nail" is probably a hypothetical Veteran..if not just a rumor.

All the real Veterans I know served honorably, and dont resort to such stuff.

I know Veterans are mad that we now have the biggest claim backlog in history..approaching 1,000,000 Veterans waiting on the Va to process their compensation claims. This number is up from about 400,000 backlog from the Bush administration.

I am concerned about these numbers...they are definately not headed in the right direction, and I do not see a "turn around" in these numbers anytime soon. At this rate, 2,000,000 Veterans will be waiting for the Va to process their claim in a few short years.