VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anger Management

Rate this topic

• Founder

i concur

this topic is closed.

please folks find a healthy way to manage your anger, you are all to important to us. take time off the board if need be.

let's not get into a fight about why we get into fights. please step back and remember why we are here. and please if someone is ringing your bell in an unpleasant way put them on your ignore list click on the My Controls item it's on the same line as View New Posts, it's part of your tool set here, use it if you need to.

I'm going to chime in again. I have been following this thread and I think there has been some good advice given in this thread. But in reality the thread does not seem to be doing any good for some members and is turning in too a combative/name caling thread. It is sad that some people will not take advice or help and disagree to disagree just to get attention to there plight. I'm not going to post in this thread again. It's turning into a circus and ought to be closed.

t&b

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic