VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ok...pretty Scared Here

Rate this topic

Had a biopsy done at the WPAFB Women's Clinic over 3 weeks ago. I've been bugging them for test results. Finally got the NP who did the test to call me back yesterday, but we are playing "phone tag". In her msg to me she said she had to speak with a doc first and then call me again.

I called back today, spoke to the receptionist (who normally gives out test results) and she said that the NP has my record on her desk and will call me when she is finished with clinic today.

Ugh!!!!!!!!! Why won't anyone tell me anything!!????????

Why did she have to talk to the doc first?????

I'm impatiently waiting on this call...............

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pete...When at the Base and at this appt, I gave this NP my cell phone number as my contact number and said that is the best way to contact me. Still no call on my cell. Just got home from a baseball game and guess what.

A msg on my home phone!!!! And still no results!!! All she said was: "I have the information you need, call me at this number at your earliest convenience".................OMFG.

Now I have to wait until tomorrow.

Can't she even follow simple directions??? She even wrote my cell number down on my chart before I left the day of the biopsy....and that's the only number I've ever left when I call in!!!

Finally got ahold of this NP..........Good news! All is well. She said I should have never been referred to WPAFB because the cause of my abnormal tests was something that would eventually go away on its own. I told her that because the VA doesn't have Gyn docs....they didn't even know that. They had no idea how to interpret the test results and could not even answer my most basic questions.

So I'm going to put a call in to the Dr that I had the mtg with yesterday and let him know....this is yet another reason why Dayton needs their own Gyn doc.

• HadIt.com Elder

Better to know while you can still be helped than just before they throw dirt on you. Many thousands never get the biopsy that could have saved their lives.