VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Blunder

I got so tired of being called "Mr." and "Sir" at my VAMC that I sent an e-mail to the Director and Pt Advocates offering to teach a class there to differentiate between a male and a female.

Strange, I never got a response... <_< ...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe it's the weather, maybe it people, or maybe it's my patience, But I have become very irritable lately and little things just **** me off. How can you get better when people **** you off. It seems like they know what they are doing and don't care, but if you get to the point of action then you are the one that is wrong or going to jail. I have PTSD non service connected and mood disorder connected. Some days I have really bad days and I can just feel you better get by yourself or something is going to happen. I won't call it rage but I just say I feel like exploding, can't remove all the idiots of the world.

Pete992, I agree with you. Befor I entered the army I was a completely different person. When I got out I was a different person and have been ever sense. People tell me that, that knew me before and after the military. I to am a non combat veteran and like you things do get on my nerves. I have good days and bad days and on my bad days I just stay away from people. The military does indeed change people no mater where they served but the va won't admit it.

Called VA and asked them to send me proof of my rating to get a discount hunting and fishing license. I got a statement in the mail but it added a letter to my name. I called back to get a corrected statement because my name has to be spelled correctly to be printed on the hunting and fishing discount card. I got a new statement in the mail and my address is incorrect, house number is off. I guest the postmen got it right but anyway feel that this may be confusing and didn't want to explain so, I called back to get a third statement and hopefully this one will be correct. I am not sure if this is just stupidity or deliberate but when I called the 800 number they told me the statement must come from my local VARO. My name and address is correct in the system so how can they get them wrong. Maybe I am just too paranoid that VA likes to screw up everything but this is just too easy. How hard is it to write a statement when the information is already in the

system. :angry:

OK back to my original post, I got a third letter from VA that did not have the required information on it so I could get a discount license. I figured that the next time I go to the VA hospital I would stop by the regional office to have them type and print me a letter instead of mailing me another incorrect letter. Today I go to the mail box and I see another letter in it and I think WTH. I opened it up and to my surprise it is correct. My name is spelled right, my address is correct and it has all the information on it that I need. It took them long enough to get it right

• HadIt.com Elder
OK back to my original post, I got a third letter from VA that did not have the required information on it so I could get a discount license. I figured that the next time I go to the VA hospital I would stop by the regional office to have them type and print me a letter instead of mailing me another incorrect letter. Today I go to the mail box and I see another letter in it and I think WTH. I opened it up and to my surprise it is correct. My name is spelled right, my address is correct and it has all the information on it that I need. It took them long enough to get it right

Good Morning Pete992. Well, it's time to go fishing. I hope you catch a big one.

post-4811-1247658276_thumb.jpg

Edited by Commander Bob 92-93