VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Doctor Problems

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

200 people got sick cause they took to much tylenol. Why take it away from everyone else. Most of the meds I take would kill me if I took to much. To much aspirin would kill me. What is the matter with these lunatics running our lives?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the VET CENTER's located that you guy are referring to? Where do you guys get gas cards, food assistance and the brotherhood/sisterhood? I am not down and out yet, but wondered where are these located?

I have found some Dr's have gigantic ego's and can't stand it if a vet seeks treatment or assistance elsewhere...hense possible medication renewal difficulities. Follow the advice offerred by others here. Hope there is just a misunderstanding.

Halos, I just checked the internet;

http://www.vetcenter.va.gov/

If they don't have a center in your town, they sometimes have mobile outreach. Don't be intimidated by the fact it's funded by the VA, they are very different than the VA. Day and night difference in my opinion. I've never seen people so dedicated to Vets, even us Viet Vets. Now they are staffing up with Iraqi/Afgani counselors to help folks coming home these days.

Sorry, didn't mean this to become a commercial!

jaz