VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Meds By Mail Still Suck!

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I got a Fed X tracking number and it is supposed to be delivered by 4:30 PM today. It was supposedly sent from Tenn on July 7th. Fed X says they picked up on July 9th and the package has been in Dallas since the 9th scheduled to be delivered today July 14th.

I am sick and tired of not being able to count on med deliveries from VA and I want to bitch to someone who may do something about it. Any idea will be appreciated minus my worthless Congress Critters who could give a crap about Veterans. What is really weird is the next shipment is supposedly scheduled for July 27th according to the nimrod I talked to at VAMC. I am really having a problem following what the hell they are doing.

All I know is that my meds are unreliable.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete,

I would contact the head of Pharmacy - but you have probably

already been down that road.

I would order all my refills the day after my new scripts arrive at my house.

jmho,

carlie

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

I agree with Carlie, order the Refills the same day that you get the new meds. ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

My local VAMC stared a new system where you could get drugs at drive-in window if you and your doctor call ahead. I did that and they screwed it up and told me I had to wait to see pharmacists. I took back my VA I.D. card and just drove off. It is getting worse and worse. If I don't get it by mail I will not go to the VAMC to wait to get it. I will go to a private doctor. I don't know who you complain to besides chief of medical services. The VAMC is a black hole that even sucks the light out of the sky. Tax payers are pouring their money into a bottomless pit if they continue to support the system as is. Just give us a card we can use for medical and let the VAMC be for homeless and nursing care. A card as good as ChampVA would be OK by me. My wife swore she would never go out to our local VAMC again after today.