VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Commisary Store And Exchange Priviledges

Rate this question

atlaturne

Question

After an (seemed like) eternity,during which time I could not find out much,the TDIU(as I have previously posted) was received.I called the 800 number Monday ,and the rep could not have been more helpfull.Today the magic letter came-service connected-no more exams 100%.Go shop at commisary and exchange.It is amazing how things go in dealing with the VA from so frustrating to so smooth.Thanks to all.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Tomorrow I plan to use mine at Carswell Naval Air Station or whatever they are calling it now.

• HadIt.com Elder
Tomorrow I plan to use mine at Carswell Naval Air Station or whatever they are calling it now.

NAS FT WORTH JRB (Naval Air Station Ft Worth Joint Reserve Base). Heck, they got a little bit of some and a whole lot of other stuff, Navy even has a Navy Lodge, nice digs. Even got a Coastie's detachment. Now what, may I ask is the Coast Guard gonna "Guard" in Ft. Worth? But, nonetheless, they gonna guard somethin'!

If y'all haven't done so, you'll have to stop at the "Visitor's Shack" at the main gate. That is where they will issue you your "card" and also where you will need to register your automobile (title, insurance papers, safety inspection)get the little stickys to put on your windshield, makes them not shoot you.

And, have fun, heck we even go out to the lake (they have a really nice one at NAS Ft Worth (must be what the Coast Guard is guardin')), and picnic, and stuff.

The Air Fierce has a place up on Lake Texhoma that you can also go to (part of the MWR out of Wichita Falls, TX).

And, the NAS Corpus Christi has some really nice stuff on the beach.

Stay AWAY from the Federal Corrections facility at NAS Ft. Worth, though. They keep peeps there that they don't want ya to know about, fergit about Gitmo!

• HadIt.com Elder

Last time I was there all they did was look at my ID and let me roll through