VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is This Possible?

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Okay, I have been going through oral surgeries for the past year and a half. Deep cleanings and surgery on one quadrant and a crown lengthining, tooth sheered off at a 60 degree angle into my gum, and the fracture was below the gumline and there wasn't enough tooth left for a crown.

This has all been done through my wife's health insurance, which I am on. I've had three prescriptions during these procedures and had to pay a co-pay. This last prescription that I picked up two days ago had no co-pay, insurance paid all. My wife even said that is unusual.

What I am wondering is there some correlation between the VA and private health insurance when you are on disability and over 50%. The VA was billing my wifes insurance company when I was at 30%, for sure, but now that I am at 70% and no co-pays at VA anymore. Do you think that somehow that would carry over into the private insurance as the VA knows I am using private insurance. Hope I am making sense.

The insurance policy does have co-pay on it, so I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Or am I just thinking out of my arce. ;)

t&b

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic