VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Iris Reply

Rate this question

Ken1

Question

This is part of IRIS reply question good or bad or just a standard reply?

Our records indicate that both your claims are both conditions on your current claim for increase, we are showing that all development is done on this claim. If the rating board does not have enough evidence or they feel an examination for these two conditions are warranted at that time they will return your case to the development stage and request an examination to be made.

Thanks

Ken1

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Our records indicate that both your claims are both conditions on your current claim for increase, we are showing that all development is done on this claim. If the rating board does not have enough evidence or they feel an examination for these two conditions are warranted at that time they will return your case to the development stage and request an examination to be made.

Thanks

Ken1

Classic VA double speak...sounds like a standard reply to me. If you had a your claim developed properly hopefully it will not be sent back for more development.

My claim has been at the rating board for 3-4 weeks now, and I was going to IRIS them and ask, and do so every couple of weeks or so.

Do you have them (IRIS) email you or call you back? So far I've had them call me, but there is not a record on my end when doing that.

Hang in there..and hopefully you are getting close to an answer.

Boondoc

This is one of the standard replies.....

Frank

Thanks

Ken1

• HadIt.com Elder

When I was a kid the teacher had a stencil machine that would rip out 50 copies in a couple of minutes. The ink smelled good you don't even get that from the VA