VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Texas House Bill No 3613

I think it should be a one time thing in all states for 100% P&T, because it's never going to change. I'm not even sure there ARE exemptions for non-P&T 100%, are there?

I'm just wondering how long the rebate takes. Anybody have any ideas?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inthewind

It should take from one to two months I filed for mine the other day just like you but have filed before when at 60% and SSDI and the refund generally took a month or two and the different tax refunds came at different times Like school came on one date Mudd taxes etc another date it depends on your county mine in Galveston is sending everything off on sept 19th so anytime after that and the time it takes each entitity to process. hope this helps

Computergeek46,

Yeah, I talked to them and they said it's between 30-60 days. I also already received the letter from the Chief appraiser stating that my tax would be suspended due to 100% P&T. That was a pretty quick turn around. Needless to say, thats already in the hands of our mortgage company. They have to do an escrow analysis before they can provide us with the tax portion of the escrow, but they are going to stop that part of the payment due right away.

All in all...it's been a pretty easy process once you know what needs to be done.

Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...