VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdui

Rate this question

ComputerGeek46

Question

:rolleyes: I am wondering out here if any vets have encountered the same below

I recieved an increased disability rating from 10% to 60% for chronic skin conditions requiring multiple surgeries over the

years via military and at the VAMC Houston. The decision contained the clear and unmistakable error clause previously

10% for benign skin growths also 10% for deep venous thrombosis (i.e. Blood clots) was invited to apply for tdui have done

so and am awaiting a decision.

Since my reevaluation contains the correct diagnosis am wondering what to do about the scar and tissue damage all

over my body should I submit a claim for the scar and tissue damage seperate since my ratings clearly indicate that

have been on near constant anti biotics since 1996?

also what are my chances of gaining tdui? I am depressed I changed careers in 2000 as a computer programmer now

due to surgeries especially the last one my tailbone is extremely sensitive.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Your claim for TDIU should be decided soon. Once it is decided file your other claim to include depression secondary to your chronic Actinomycosis.

Your claim for TDIU should be decided soon. Once it is decided file your other claim to include depression secondary to your chronic Actinomycosis.

Thanks Pete,Larry,Berta the info you all have given helps I went to the VA for my blood ritual today that is why my

response was delayed.

Appreciate it all

Sorry Sharon thanks too

Are you completely unemployed now?

On the TDIU form or on separate page did you tell them how this disability prevents you from working?

Did you require lengthy convalescence due to the surgeries?

Did they send you the retro for the time the rating had been incorrect?

What is the medical etiology for the blood clots?

Was their clear and unmistakable error dependent on them as making an administrative error or did the VA doctors misdiagnose you?

They will not award TDIU if you make over the National Poverty level in wages.

Berta back in 2001 they said that I missed a C&P exam which I never recieved notification for and one big thing the time

they said I missed I was undergoing another surgery for the same claim,on the clots deep venous thrombosis upper left extremity. And no they did not pay for the convalescence just paid retro what should have been paid at 60% dating from Oct 2001 to current.

• HadIt.com Elder

Once you get the IU you can go to town on the VA for every benefit you can get because you will have a paycheck coming in and you can take your time. You won't be staying awake at night wondering how to pay your bills.

• HadIt.com Elder

Well, that is unless you go ahead and buy that new Mercedes.