VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdui

Rate this question

ComputerGeek46

Question

:rolleyes: I am wondering out here if any vets have encountered the same below

I recieved an increased disability rating from 10% to 60% for chronic skin conditions requiring multiple surgeries over the

years via military and at the VAMC Houston. The decision contained the clear and unmistakable error clause previously

10% for benign skin growths also 10% for deep venous thrombosis (i.e. Blood clots) was invited to apply for tdui have done

so and am awaiting a decision.

Since my reevaluation contains the correct diagnosis am wondering what to do about the scar and tissue damage all

over my body should I submit a claim for the scar and tissue damage seperate since my ratings clearly indicate that

have been on near constant anti biotics since 1996?

also what are my chances of gaining tdui? I am depressed I changed careers in 2000 as a computer programmer now

due to surgeries especially the last one my tailbone is extremely sensitive.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks Everyone it seems that the functionality of this site fooled me an internet programmer

:P

On the rating decision they have acknowledged all things (probably because no choice) but rated

me for none of them except the Chronic Actinomycosis and blood clots left arm and shoulder because

of the picc lines they had to use to shoot me up with massive anti biotics for six months this time.

but they do acknowledge the side effects of diarrhea, loss of mobility due to tailbone area(i.e. trouble

sitting down for lenghty periods) and fevers and chills, also that I do sweat heavily.

On the medical side of it my treating doctors feel as though they can only provide remission but that

the infections will return I may have respite of two to three years before the next bout but no guarentees.

Which is what is confusing me to the fact they have invited me to apply for tdui and then what was told

me that they wanted to verify how many days last year to current that I missed work which is strange

as the treating doctors had to fill out monthly the forms declaring me under rehab for Aetna what more do they

need?