VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The 800 Numbers..

Rate this question

mako25

Question

Dont know if anyone feels the same but the 800 va numbers are just wasting your time. I am soooo frustrated that I can not get a straight answer as of when my TDIU is going to kick in or even get a awards letter from regional..All they have to say that it is being finalized.. Well you was it not FINALIZED in DC when they granted me TDIU.Its a wonder why the VA is soo backed up the paper work is so redundant it gets me sick...

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Dont know if anyone feels the same but the 800 va numbers are just wasting your time. I am soooo frustrated that I can not get a straight answer as of when my TDIU is going to kick in or even get a awards letter from regional..All they have to say that it is being finalized.. Well you was it not FINALIZED in DC when they granted me TDIU.Its a wonder why the VA is soo backed up the paper work is so redundant it gets me sick...

Yes at this point for you it is certainly worthless to call the

800 # - but this holds true for most anyway.

Chill out - you know it's going to come soon.

carlie

Yes at this point for you it is certainly worthless to call the

800 # - but this holds true for most anyway.

Chill out - you know it's going to come soon.

carlie

Thanks..I know its just so frustrating I stay awake at nights thinking is regional gonna reverse the decision given by the board in Washington? When am I gonna be able to pay my bills? you know all that good stuff..

Don't worry about your decision being reverse,because the the decision to grant already been decided.The Regional Office is going over your medical records to see what percentage they are going to give you.For PTSD its either 0, 10, 30, 50, 70 or 100. Good luck

yes, the 800# is a waste of time; because it goes to some dispatch center that is not even on the same (or even updated) system as the regional office you're working with. Moreover, they're just operators doing their job, regurgitating information on the screen that may or may not be right (i.e. up to date).

Sad, but true.