VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

After A Decision For Tdui

Rate this question

ComputerGeek46

Question

I was wondering as in my previous topic post am awaiting a decision for tdui after being invited to file

I recieved retro pay for the periods of Oct 2001 - current but I had decisions rendered back in 1997

that rated me less than 10% and am wondering how to file a claim claiming the same condition for

Chronic Actinomycosis as underwent exactly the same treatments and conditions that have today.

If the VA admitting the CUE for the current retro how easy is it to get them to go back to 1996?

Also hope that I havent offended anyone on the board via my technical advice just wanted to

help and use what is left of my art in computers to help all and any by way of advice.

Thanks in advance

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

As for the first part of your post, I have no idea... sorry.

As for the second part of your post, you are like me and are willing to give advice based upon having had a successful career in the Information Technology field. I, too, hope that no one takes offense to advice freely given when asked. The advantage of asking a technical question to a board, is that the odds go up that someone else has had to deal with the problem before, and you won't have to recreate the wheel to address the problem.

So, personally, I will continue to answer questions until someone can prove that I am more incompetent than I already feel sometimes. There are some days my forehead hurts from slapping it so much. :D

Louis

• HadIt.com Elder

I know I appreciate those gifted in the computer world. I learn a lot by trial and error and google but in the end I talk to my kids and they help me with the big problems.

One of my biggest problems is my vision is not so good and hard to hook up all the gadgets.

The VA is not easy to get them to pay back in fact they usually try to knock out some of the back pay.

You probably need to give some more info about your back pay issue to earlier year cause they won't go back any further than when you filed your claim.