VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Iu Question

Rate this question

noscopes4me

Question

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Yes I live in the country many hours away froma V A Hospital. We have a clinic in town but they were closed. what is the Fee-Basis office number any body know? Much appreciated all the info.

I called the VA hosp. in Minneapolis at 612-725-2000. I explained your situation to a nurse on duty. She said call back on Monday and ask for Billing. Or as purple posted, ask for Fee Basis. Be sure to tell them that you are service connected for your back. I read that your back was SC, from one of your previous posts. Good Luck.

• HadIt.com Elder
Yes I live in the country many hours away froma V A Hospital. We have a clinic in town but they were closed. what is the Fee-Basis office number any body know? Much appreciated all the info.

Also, since you live so far from the Twin Cities, you could also call the Dental Clinic, at that same phone number I gave you, and ask the Chief of Dental service, for fee basis for your dental work to be done closer to home. You qualify for it. Of course,that doesn't mean that they will grant it for you. Hope you feel better soon. Hang in there...

You have been given good advice. Also, go to your STATE's Veterans website, and see what benefits you get there. My state offers free license plates and lowered property taxes for 100% P and T Vets. You can check on your state here:

http://www.hadit.com/forums/index.php?showforum=64