VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Help To Locate A Ao Researcher For Ft Lewis, Wa

Rate this question

Ken1

Question

I think with my case I need to find a universities or library that has a knowledgeable staff that could research AO usage at FT Lewis. Or any AO experts in that area?

My exposure was at FT Lewis need more details than I have at this time.

Thanks for any replies

Ken1

Edited by Ken1

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Berta

After your comments I believe I have been depressed. Just trying to create a way to re-connect with my Army buddy. we stayed in contact for 15 years after our discharge he is the only one I know that could confirm that it was AO. Do I think he was wrong NO but without his confirmation it will be very difficult to keep claim alive and active. Trying to recall a 40+ year old memory it will have some grey areas.

When station at FT Lewis I was part of the 6th Army Training Center but we had people coming and going every month and I could not find any type of reunion list. Our range officer was a WestPoint graduate but for me he was a dude. I still have a picture of him sleeping in his VW bug on the range. During work hours, I need to find an CSI agent to run his license plate to get name I do not recall. I do think he played a part in having the area sprayed

Thanks for sharing your information, it makes me more determined to find my old buddy. As the old saying goes “How do you eat an elephant one bit at a time?

Thanks

Ken1