VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

runnenbare

Question

I got my papers back from the VA denied,( hypertension, ibs, gerd, ed ) all denied not connected to Ptsd with Depression and Anxiety. They talked like I did not have PTSD until I was DX with it in 2006 as if I had no problems with PTSD before then. I sent them a copy of the report from Dr. Boscarino Senior Scientist for New York Academy of Medication stating that PTSD causes thes problems and a letter from my Dr. stating that in his openion these were as least as likely as not caused from PTSD with Depression and Anxiety.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

They said that GERD as secondary to service connected disability ptsd denied because I did not have it while in service nor has it permanently worsened by ptsd. Service treatment records show being treated for bacterial gastroenritits in July of 1966 but no folowing treatment. My Dr stated that I have been a long standing patient of his and that I have beendx wiyh gerd with erosive gastritis. He stated that in his opinion that stresses of ptsd is as likely as not caused my hypertsive blood pressure with coronary artery disease, gerd, ibs, and that ed caused by ptsd and medication for blood pressure. This is basicaly what they are saying. It appears to me that sence thease started before I was DX with PTSD in 2006, like I did not have PTSD before I was DX.