VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Xanax

Rate this topic

I agree with all of you.

Meds are very serious, and I don't want to influence anyone either Pete53, as we all react differently, and need to let the docs do their job, but I have found that I too seem to only get relif from Xanax.

I'm willing to try klonopin, but I've been on the same roller coaster over the years too Bonzai, and Xanax has been the only thing that has helped my symptoms. I would like to have the xanax prn for acute panic attacks, and try the klonopin at sleep if it makes you sleepy...I could use something for a good night sleep for sure!

My private DO wanted to put me back on the old antidepressants, but they cause ED problems, and I blow up like a baloon.

I finally got on wellbutrin b/c the depression was just to much, after 6 months sleeping all day in bed, or maybe the couch, I finally agreed with my wife to ask for some meds for it so I talked to the VA, and was put on Wellbutrin, and it doesn't seem to give me any problems, and seems to give me a more energy, and I started getting back on hadit, so I can't complain about how it works for me, so far.

I requested psychotherapy again, I believe that a psychotherapist will help out more than just medication, and I agree that it's not a cure, just helps with symptoms.

Thanks for the imput all,

BoonDoc

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic