VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Denied

Rate this question

smilen66

Question

I am empty, hurt, angry ... speechless! I did request my C-F this morning. Attached are reasons for decision.

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You're up against a stubborn and dirty fighter, VA. I promise you they don't bother to read plain black and white. On a denial they stated how they read and reviewed all the records. Then they proceeded to deny my claim by rewording it. I had claimed knees and back as secondary to ankle and feet. THEY said I claimed a knee injured in service. Since there was no record of injury in service (because my knee hadn't been injured in service) everything was denied. Doesn't matter that at best, they royally screwed up or at worst blatantly falsified government records, (something they are really good at :D ) I still had to file an NOD and go back into the system for another round of delay, and delay...

Be prepared to write and write, wait and wait only to get stuck again and again.

You're up against a stubborn and dirty fighter, VA. I promise you they don't bother to read plain black and white. On a denial they stated how they read and reviewed all the records. Then they proceeded to deny my claim by rewording it. I had claimed knees and back as secondary to ankle and feet. THEY said I claimed a knee injured in service. Since there was no record of injury in service (because my knee hadn't been injured in service) everything was denied. Doesn't matter that at best, they royally screwed up or at worst blatantly falsified government records, (something they are really good at :D ) I still had to file an NOD and go back into the system for another round of delay, and delay...

Be prepared to write and write, wait and wait only to get stuck again and again.

Thanks for sharing and I do believe what you are saying. I never it they could play so dirty, even though I heard/read it first right here!

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience and what has happened with you and others should be against the law. It goes to show anyone dealing with the V.A. realizes some of these raters aren't qualified for their job.

Personally, I've decided to take it to the top, the President of USA (I have a link), my congressman, I will get IMO and a VSO and I have hadit.com. All I have is time and I will get er done!