VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Reavaluation Of Ptsd C & P After 2 1/2 Years

Rate this question

ironfaux

Question

i just got a letter to report for another c & p for my ptsd after being rated 100 % for 2 1/2 years.

whats up , i am freaked out , i also have non service connected congestive heart failure ,copd and arithmia ,i havent been able to work for 4 years , any info???

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Be sure and go to the C&P. Ask the examiner to help you get P&T. Do you get SSD? If so take proof of it to examiner.

Good Luck

This exact same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. Try to be relax, I think it is pretty routine. Tell them that you PTSD is still a major problem in your life. Tell them about your worse days.

Note that you will still have an opportunity to file a NOD if the VA decides to change your rating. I would not worry much about it.

You will be there for a re-evaluation of PTSD, so Stay focused on your PTSD, I wouldn't go into your non SC disabilities unless asked.

BoonDoc

i just got a letter to report for another c & p for my ptsd after being rated 100 % for 2 1/2 years.

whats up , i am freaked out , i also have non service connected congestive heart failure ,copd and arithmia ,i havent been able to work for 4 years , any info???

• HadIt.com Elder

If by some rare chance the VA were to reduce you to less than 100% make known to the examiner that you are unable to work at this time. You should be considered for IU even if you were reduced from 100%. Until you get P&T you are going to get these calls. This is why I say that if you get IU or 100% you should appeal any denial of chapter 35.