VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Settled @ The Bva

Rate this question

1994andcouting.....

Question

My case at the BVA was finally 'settled' on 9/8/09. Does anyone know what that term means? I tried to do a google search for the term on hadit.com from my phone last night but had major issues.

So if this has been posted before someone can post the link as my response.

Thanks bunches :P

Edited by 1994andcouting.....

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I hope it is "settled" and not necessarily by remand, that would be nice.

carlie

Carlie, thanks :P

I have been remanded back to the RO via the AMC already. I was finally sent back to the BVA in June. Soooooo hopefully this is the end.

Edited by 1994andcouting.....

Carlie, thanks :rolleyes:

I have been remanded back to the RO via the AMC already. I was finally sent back to the BVA in June. Soooooo hopefully this is the end.

I"m still stuck in the BVA's remand to AMC & RO quagmire of shit.

Have another BVA Hearing Sept. 18.

Good luck with yours.

carlie

I"m still stuck in the BVA's remand to AMC & RO quagmire of shit.

Have another BVA Hearing Sept. 18.

Good luck with yours.

carlie

Gosh Carlie I hope this turns around quickly for you. I know how trying that can be.

PS I didnt mean to put the rolling eyes :P smiley, I clicked the wrong one. B)

Yesterday morning I called the 1-800-827-1000 number was informed that my case had been settled yesterday and I should get a letter within 2 weeks. Well I got home, and there was a message on phone from the DAV telling me that my claim will take more then a year B) . So, I called the 800 number back and they for about the first time had the same info as my morning call. Sometimes I just wonder if I made a big mistake going with the DAV :P . Now I know why I stgay in a confused state of mind.

Papa

Yesterday morning I called the 1-800-827-1000 number was informed that my case had been settled yesterday and I should get a letter within 2 weeks. Well I got home, and there was a message on phone from the DAV telling me that my claim will take more then a year B) . So, I called the 800 number back and they for about the first time had the same info as my morning call. Sometimes I just wonder if I made a big mistake going with the DAV :P . Now I know why I stgay in a confused state of mind.

Papa

Papa, thanks and WHOA!!! that is scary. I use the Texas Veterans Commission. My rep hasnt called me back yet, so I am wondering if that is a sign. He seems pretty focused and maybe doesnt want to deliver any bad news......Im biting my nails.

I hope yours doesnt take as long as they say. I pray it doesnt. Mine hit the one year mark at the BVA in February.