VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chronic Pain

Rate this question

snakeman56

Question

I am looking for information on doing a claim based on chronic pain.

What I am now

60% Back

10% Duodenal Ulcers

10% Left Knee joint Disease meniscus tear Have had 2 surgeries already

10% Tinnitus

0% Bilateral Hearing Loss

Getting paid for 70%

I have an appointment with the shrink to work on establishing the chronic pain. I am tired of taking so much pain meds, I am depressed, have ED and don't feel like dealing with it anymore.

After doing research of my medical record, found a problem I still have today and wanted to hear from other about it. I was hospitalized while on active duty for internal bleeding. The doctor thought it was due to my Ulcers, but they found internal hemorroids.

That was back in 1986 and I am still having problems with them. I have been thru 3 Colonoscopy and has been verified that I still have them.

I also did a claim for my right Knee since I am having the same problem as the left, I did it as a secondary problem and also for Cervical Strain and Restless Legs. I was denied all off them "Not Service Connected" But I know they are due to my main problems. So any information here will be gladly appreciated.

On the Ulcers problem!! I have to take meds everyday for it or I am in pain. Can I request an increase for this situation??

On the Hearing loss I heard that if you do not understand any of the words during the Speech Discrimination test not to guess at them? I have always guessed to what I thought I heard. Any input to this??

Sorry for such a long post.

Thanks

Tom

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question