VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question....re: Recorded Message

Rate this question

VetsLady

Question

I check our bank account each month to be sure the VA DD was done.

When I have called the 1-800, (it has always, always said "Sorry we don't have your claim

information, please hold on")

On a whim, I phoned today and this time it gave me the last DD amount and the date it was

made. It was the regular amount.

Many of you know we have an ongoing appeal that has been at the AMC. I'm a realistist,

and until the penny is in your pocket, it's just not there. But, I wonder, since I was told

by AMC the other day, that his file was sent upstairs for rating if this is why I'm not getting

the generic message.

Seems like a trivial question in light of it all, and if I were giving the advise, I'd say "Relax, wait

for the envelope to come and then you will know for sure"

What I'm asking our fellow Veterans is if this has ever happened to them before and what was the

outcome?

Thank you.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Vets Lady:

The Va does not call their "customers" PATIENTS for a reason. I think I am an IMPATIENT patient.

It is easier to get it to try to stop raining than it is to hurry up the VA.

It is my humble opinion that they should pay Veterans compensation with the same speed employees get their pay.

How about if you went to the market to buy a gallon of milk and just said "I'll come back later to pay you" - How long do you think it would take for them to come after you? 3 seconds. And, you'de be on video.

We've been in line since 2003 and hope we'll be getting out of line with a positive outcome very soon.

I was a calmer 8 year old waiting for school to start after long, boring summers.

VetsLady