VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro

Rate this question

nanaeris

Question

I had put a claim in a while back. Went all the way through the DRO review process and was denied. I took the advice of someone on this web site and finally got a copy of my military medical records and VA claim file. I also went and got a copy a of the C&P exam. I basically could not believe what these doctors had wrote about the evaluation. The mental health evaluation was Major depression secondary to my service-connected bilateral knee condition. The doctor stated my depression was excertabated by my knee condition. The DRO denied my claim stating I had depression before my service-connected disability. When I went through my military medical records I found documents where I was given a profile change because of my knee condition but my supervisor still ordered me to do guard duty on the flightline. I also pointed out that the doctor stated I had depression in 1975. At the time I was in a Military hospital because of my knee condition. I also produced documents where I was assualted overseas and sent to the clinic for evaluation. On my bilateral knee condition I had to have surgery on my right knee to remove torn cartlidge. I pointed out although the C&P doctor stated I did'nt have problems with lateral stability. The orthopedic doctor had a specialize brace made that reaches from my thigh to the middle of my calf with a specialize hinge that I pump air into stabilize my knee. I also produce VA medical records to back this up. Yesterday I got a call from the WACO VA stating they had schedule me for a second Mental Health and biliteral knee C&P exam. If anyone can give me some insight on why they would schedule me for another C&P exam and is this normal before a BVA hearing. I don't know if this is good or bad. Should I take the medical records to the C&P exam to point out what the doctors missed and the mistakes they made in the first C&P exam? What I have being doing is collecting all the information I could get my hands on for a BVA hearing and all of a sudden I get this call from the WACO VA. I don't know how to take this. If any one could give me some advice on this matter it would be greatly appreicated.

nanaeris

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet