VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bupropion Hcl 150mg

Rate this topic

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I was on 100mg 2x/daily for the past month, but yesterday the doc boosted me to 150mg 2x/day. I noticed I was able to concentrate a bit better, but occasionally was moody. Ironically, I had an absent minded moment where I spent five minutes looking for my car keys, only to find them in my hand.

Anyone else have problems like this?

Also, the 50mg and 100mg tablets are regular release, but I was surprised to find that the 150mg tablets are sustained release. Good bye to the yo-yo effect.

Anyone else get these too?

I was on 100mg 2x/daily for the past month, but yesterday the doc boosted me to 150mg 2x/day. I noticed I was able to concentrate a bit better, but occasionally was moody. Ironically, I had an absent minded moment where I spent five minutes looking for my car keys, only to find them in my hand.

Anyone else have problems like this?

Also, the 50mg and 100mg tablets are regular release, but I was surprised to find that the 150mg tablets are sustained release. Good bye to the yo-yo effect.

Anyone else get these too?

I was on 150mg once a day, but now I am on 150mg 2X/day. I hope I'm able to concentrate better with this dosage. I had an absent minded moment as well. I spent much longer than 5 minutes looking for my sunglasses until I found them on the visor of my ballcap I was wearing. :D

• HadIt.com Elder

Oh, this med also reduced my appetite for some reason. Missed meals can make me moody. :D Extended release here, less memory problems trying to remember what I'm supposed to remember to do.

I took it for about two years and maxed out 300mg, before the doctor switched me to something else. I varies from person to person though. I hope it works for you.

/doc

Between the memory problems and drooling I began to wonder if taking that stuff was doing me any good.

I was taking the prescribed 600 mg per day.

After getting off of it I can remember if I'm right or left handed and where our bathroom is.

sledge