VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Questions?

Rate this question

East

Question

Is there a rating for Dry eyes syndrome, and gout? On Gout what rating does it fall under? Also, is there a rating for ankle joint pain?

My other question... I had mild flat feet coming in the service but got worse on active duty. Will I still be able to get comp for my flat feet?

I was wondering if flat feet, gout, and bunion fall into the same rating or is it seperate???

I would appreicate if I can some feed back.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am rated 30% for flat feet. I think if bad enough will go to 50%. The bunion is part of your feet you might get something as secondary but I doubt it.

Gout is like arthritis and can be rated also if you can prove you got it while serving.

You probably should file a claim and ask for service connection for all that you can relate back to your service. You should also ask for your Service Medical Records and all physicals your entrance and exit and see if there is anything else.

Good Luck and welcome to Hadit.

Sorry... I am currently Active duty and I am in the process of getting a MED board. I am doing some research to maybe get a better understanding of the VA and rating. But I didn't know if they combine the rating for gout,flat feet, and bunion?

• HadIt.com Elder

Feet no but gout and bunion maybe. I am not an expert on code. Be sure and get and keep a complete copy of your Service Medical Records and any other documents you can get your hands on.

Be very careful about signing any waivers too

What do you mean by waivers? So I can have a clear understanding.

• HadIt.com Elder

When I was about to ETS I failed my hearing test and signed a waiver so that I was not held over while they checked my hearing out. Looking back may have been a bad decision on my part

• HadIt.com Elder
Feet no but gout and bunion maybe. I am not an expert on code. Be sure and get and keep a complete copy of your Service Medical Records and any other documents you can get your hands on.

Any waiver meaning check out any waivers that you are asked to sign.