VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Obscure Mri....

Rate this topic

• In Memoriam

The lung disease has been diagnosed, by the VA, as RLS, asthma, bullious disease, and COPD at various times. Jerrel, mentioned that I should see a lung doctor a few years ago and he was right.

This is a shot of the AAA. You can see the renal arteries (kidney arteries) that seems to have a little blousing in it also as it enters the Aorta, in one shot not shown. The common illiacs (leg arteries) are too the sides and bottom of the Aorta so they do not show in this view.

The AAA, looks like an hour glass, is thinner in this side view and it appears to be oval shape in width in conjunction with frontal view. I attribute this thinner width to leaning forward, in a chair, to prevent the nerves from pinching in my low back. The VA had to tell me of the AAA because it did show up in this view (somebody might see it later on).

post-167-1261438608_thumb.jpg

In this view you can see that L4-L5 are almost touching, with any extension the nerves are impinged. This shot is as close as the MRI set gets to the lungs.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images