VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hello, New To This Fourm

Rate this question

bpeterson

Question

Hello,

I am new here and it looks like I have a lot of reading to do to catch up. I have a 60% SC on my lower back and I have put in for Unemployable because of it. By reading about everything in the fourm I am hoping not to make the common mistakes lesser informed veterans make.

Is the pay the same for a person at 60% unemployable as a person at 100% total permenate disability? I ask this because I am 60% on just my lower back but I know I can claim other things like my leg pain, loss of feeling in my feet and so forth and so on but I don't want to go through the whole gammit to claim all of these other things if the pay is the same. I know on thing for sure is that I can not keep working any longer, I was let go on Dec 1, 09.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

To answer your question if you submit claim for I U and you haveone rated disability at 60 or higher you can submit for iu also if rated 60 70 80 90 and claim for iu is granted it all pays the same. If claim is a granted one and a permament and total rating is granted then there is some benefits that go along with the P andTotal. Example some states no property tax or tax on your vehicle also education benefits for immediate family and free dental coverage under the project hero program with detal dental. Somewhere on the threads there is abreakdown on total requirements such as 60% on one common disability or a combination of several concerning a common aliment. I believe if you look at myposts i included at one time. Best of luck this is the place to find your answers i learn from reading all the post.