VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbi C&p Exam

Rate this question

prietosky

Question

I received my C&P TBI exam 30 DEC 2009, i will like to know how much can i be rated and how long it will take based on the folowing information. The examiner took 30 minutes to do the exam,the examiner report is already at the RO, I took to the apointment the full report of my neuropsychological testing report which I show her and she was pleased to see it. after a review of my computarized record she notice that I been at the TBI clinic for year and a half and stiil there receiving treatment, then make my some questions. The neuropsychological testing report said; The results indicated that he sustained a traumatic brain injury that appears to be moderated in terms of functional deficits. The results showed SEVERE difficulties in areas involving visual/perceptuals abilities,attention,comprehension,mathematical reasoning, set shifting(alternating patterns of information),motor cordination.ability to learn new material,visual memory,visual organization,planing ability, in limited cognitive coping skills to manage his life. Mr Britto experiences slow mental processing which affects his ability to carry out many average task in his life. His adquired deficits also have a direct impact on his emotional and family funtioning, as well as his socila skills and functionig. All of these findings put him at a significant risk of no achieving personal and family goals that he had prior to going to war. The results seggest that he has average cognitive skills prior to going to war. In addition to the above, his emotional funtioning problems may have had a detrimental effect on the overall cognitive funtioning.

DIAGNOSTIC:

AXIS I 293.9 Mental Disorder Due to Traumatic Brain Injury(with post concussive symtoms)

309.81 Posttraumatic Stress Disorder

Axis II

Axis III

Axis IV Problems related to the readjustment from the war

Axis V 55

PD. Any help will be welcome, THANKS

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question