VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Presumption Of Soundness

Rate this question

nanaeris

Question

B) How is everybody doing today? I found part of the 1976 decision concerning my Rating Decision it states it states Evidence of record is insufficient to substantiate aggravation of veteran's pre-service knee condition. Can someone explain to me is what I think it means that the VA did not have my Service Medical Records? This is getting crazier by the moment. On the the 1999 decision it states the evidence of record included my SMR it also states the MEB dated Aug 2, 1974 stated I was fit for duty with permanment assignment limitations but it fails to mention that the MEB stated the that military permanment aggravated this pre-exiting condition. The decision also stated I injuried my knees while in training and playing basketball. Then it states the evidence clearly shows an increase in the severity of this disorder during the veteran's service. Then it states the totality of the evidence sufficiently shows that the veterans suffers from chronic bilateral knee disability.

Can someone clarify this for me.

Thanks again everyone for all your help and advice.

nanaeris

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

mellow.gif How is everybody doing today? I found part of the 1976 decision concerning my Rating Decision it states it states Evidence of record is insufficient to substantiate aggravation of veteran's pre-service knee condition. Can someone explain to me is what I think it means that the VA did not have my Service Medical Records? This is getting crazier by the moment. On the the 1999 decision it states the evidence of record included my SMR it also states the MEB dated Aug 2, 1974 stated I was fit for duty with permanment assignment limitations but it fails to mention that the MEB stated the that military permanment aggravated this pre-exiting condition. The decision also stated I injuried my knees while in training and playing basketball. Then it states the evidence clearly shows an increase in the severity of this disorder during the veteran's service. Then it states the totality of the evidence sufficiently shows that the veterans suffers from chronic bilateral knee disability.

Can someone clarify this for me.

Thanks again everyone for all your help and advice.

nanaeris

You need to get an independant opinion,

1. Is there a report prior to service stating that you injury your knee while playing basketball?

2. What was your MOS when you went into service?

3. At the MEPS station werent you given a complete exam

4. What was your numbers on the P>U>S>H>L calculation?

5. If you there was a report of injury prior to service, did it say your condition will heal?

6. At the same time, did the prior doctor give you a chronic, permanent disablitiy slip that says you cant do this or that?