VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd

Rate this question

runnenbare

Question

I have been going over some of my medical reports from VA trying to figure out what has been going one. I have noticed for the first time that the srink that I have been going to is a MD staff phyision, he is the one that has been giving me a gaf of 25. the other one that i saw on the tv screen is a md pgy III and he gave me a gaf of 45. the lpn at the clinic did some kind of screen and gave me phq-2. the acsw lcsw did one and gave me a phq-9 and a gaf of 40. this was all in october 2009. i was just wondering if this looks or sounds normal. i filed for increase on my ptsd rated at 50% i think in july or aug 2009. i think i went for c &p in aug 2009. i would like some honist openion.

runnenbare

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

FYI - Psychiatrists are MD's before they go on to psychiatry. Generally, VA mental health drugs are prescribed by psychiatrists, who follow generally the patient w/appointments every 3-6 months.

pr

what i was wondering is what does all those letters behind md stands for and is it normal for a md to be doing swrink work?

correction i have been getting ssdi sence oct 2006.

What is wrong with your neck that gets you SSDI. Just curious because I am preparing to file soon for my neck and PTSD.

Bergie

I don't have much wrong with my neck accept the bottom 3 vertibria are fused too geather and i get pain when i try to turn my head to what would be normal, it's not SC. My back has 3 mildly ruptured disk l2/3 3/4 and 4/5 and they are not SC. They happened at work at the pine bluff arsenal Ar. and i got shafted on workers comp because of Dr's.