VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ihd Cp Exam

Rate this question

tinkerertn

Question

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You may be correct, I do not have a letter yet but my local VA clinic called and gave me a date for Feb.26 th - letter to follow. I filled the last day of Nov. 09 with a service officer. I do have IHD and heart attack wording on my med. record I had in hand at time of filling.

Yep, got my letter yesterday for a exam on the 8th in Mountian Home, Tenn. Says they are going to hold claims until reg's are law.

filed the AO presumptive IHD 26th September, got the usual stuff 8 days ago got letter telling me they were going to Schedule the C&P exam shortly.... I call the VA to check appointments twice a week, just to make sure they did not schedule an C&P and not tell me... then claim the told me..

I think I filed for IHD back in October and received the letter that stated they were waiting on the regs to be added. Of course they were requesting more medical info as usual. I have a C&P scheduled Feb. 9th for an AO exam and hopefully they will include anything needed for the IHD claim. It's 150 miles to the Marion VA hospital from where I live and I don't like the thought of making two trips.

Jeff

I think I filed for IHD back in October and received the letter that stated they were waiting on the regs to be added. Of course they were requesting more medical info as usual. I have a C&P scheduled Feb. 9th for an AO exam and hopefully they will include anything needed for the IHD claim. It's 150 miles to the Marion VA hospital from where I live and I don't like the thought of making two trips.

Jeff

Jeff, MY GOOD BUDDY OF 2/3

got a call from C&P and they have made my appointment for 2Feb2010

for my AO IHD presumptive claim....

I filed 26Sept2009.

So, I will suspect you will be getting exam soon.....

then in 6 months or more they will have 200,00 claims to deny or award depending on the chance you were examinated by a demitology student or a florist and the C&P clinic

s/f

van

I filled for IHD on the last day of Nov. 09 with my local Service Rep. I had my record from my Dr. in hand at time of filling that states IHD that led to my heart attack. I am now scheduled for my exam on Feb 26. after they called me - apointment letter to follow. Looks like they are least going that far, the reg's will be the question. Lets hope all goes well for all!