VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

55 And Older

Rate this question

JOHN1

Question

In what cases does your age (55 plus) have to do with re-exams. I read this somewhere on the board but could not find it. Am I thinking of something else maybe regarding the 55 yr old rule, if there is one??

John

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

hello, I just turned 59 in october and I just got a letter for another c & p even thou they saw me in 2008 sept, and told me then I wouldnt be called back again, EVER!,

this is scaring the shit out of me, i've finally found a way to live with my ptsd, IE. stay by myself,sleep during the day and shop at walmart at about 2 to 3 am.

I did get something about agent orange in the mail recently but didnt respond to it,(because im already on 100% t & p for ptsd) so i didnt want to rock the boat and now this!.

nov 15th is not long away so i can now worry about this, any one else in my shoes?

• HadIt.com Elder

Contact the VA's scheduling office and ask why you are being scheduled for another C&P exam when you are over 55yo and P&T, stating that it conflicts w/what's written in 38 CFR 3.327. It may be an error, but if they insist you attend be sure to attend.

pr

hello, I just turned 59 in october and I just got a letter for another c & p even thou they saw me in 2008 sept, and told me then I wouldnt be called back again, EVER!,

this is scaring the shit out of me, i've finally found a way to live with my ptsd, IE. stay by myself,sleep during the day and shop at walmart at about 2 to 3 am.

I did get something about agent orange in the mail recently but didnt respond to it,(because im already on 100% t & p for ptsd) so i didnt want to rock the boat and now this!.

nov 15th is not long away so i can now worry about this, any one else in my shoes?