VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ed Claim

Rate this question

Rhodesia

Question

:D Ok lets not get funny here, I had my Hypertension exam for an increase for HBP so I'm waiting for the results but in the mean time I just received a appointment for ED. ok nowI did not ask for this but is this an automatic claim? is this something that now hichikes on the Hypertension claim? another question here what is intailed in the ED exam? because I can not find anything in the VA book that gives this a secondary claim or what kind of exam takes place unless they show movies? B) (I'm just kidding here). but really anyone been through this or can give me a general ideal what to expect. Thanks :D

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yes and a check sheet she went from that asked you allot of questions from the Rating board. pertty simple, mostly asked about history/ kidney problems/cancer/prostate/going to the bathroom at night/how many times do you go to the bathroom during the day, etc etc etc. and one quetsion about sex life, and they take your blood pressure 3 times as required by the Rating board well so I was told.

Well just finished reading my C&P notes for the ED exam I had, the Dr. stated it was a 50/50 in her assement for the overall exam. so what does the rating board do now toss B) a coin?

• HadIt.com Elder

On a 50/50 clai9m the VA is supposed to give benefit of doubt to Veteran. However I have rarely seen that happen. Flipping a coin would be more accurate than the current VA Disposition

On a 50/50 clai9m the VA is supposed to give benefit of doubt to Veteran. However I have rarely seen that happen. Flipping a coin would be more accurate than the current VA Disposition

Called up to the Regional office I was informed my claim is being signed off, what ever that means. would not tell me if I was awarded the ED claim and the increase claim for HBP, would not even give me a hint just said it is being signed off for approval so now I sit and wait.

Pete- This is Loma Linda Bill I got a denial letter today for loss of creative organ for edd and also i filed for loss of use of my right hand due to Neuropathy from the chemo I recieved back in 2006 at the VAMC in Vegas, I am now in california, and on Aid and attendance and seeing a Dr. and on meds for PTSD/MST all denied I do not know what else to do anymore can you let me know what you think?

Bill