VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Today

Rate this question

masters101

Question

Wow what a crazy day, my wife had her second C&P today. It was crazy, i went along with her to ensure total honesty and to make sure the evaluation was completed. The VA Doctor or contractor would not let me go into the exam with her. He said his office was to small and we could come back another day and re-schedule with another Doctor or have the exam without anyone else present. We told him that the exam would not take place without me present. He said fine re-schedule and left, he was not friendly at all in fact he had my wife in tears. UGHHHHHHHHHHH!! We were lucky the girls working the schedule were able to get her back with another Doctor and we only waited 45 minutes. The C&P was simply a range of motion and it took 8 minutes tops. The paperwork my wife got from the VA said it would be 120 minutes.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Many Veterans including myself need to have some one we trust with us for our protection and also sometimes the examiner :mellow:

We have caught the C&P Doctors in lie after lie. When we approach the DAV they tell us it is okay. We don't want to rock the boat is what we are told. I believe our DAV reps hands are tied and they have to be careful of thebattles they chose. My wife is in really bad shape and can barely walk due to her neck and back and both are service connected. She needs both knees replaced and can not even wipe her self when she goes to the bathroom. She currently is rated at 20 percent. She was medically discharged from the military back in 1995.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you find that someone is advising you not to rock the boat and there is something amiss I don't think that they have your best interests at heart.

The only way to beat lies on C&P's is with Medical Opinions and evidence. Not a time to be timid either.