VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help C&p After Six Yars

Rate this question

ladybug200195329

Question

Hi to all ! I am a newbie!! FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO OUR MEN AND WOMEN TO HAVE KEPT US SAFE AND GIVEN UP SO MUCH FOR US!!!! Now to get to the situation. I am a wife of a 100% temp disabled vet. He has PTSD. I will try to make this as short as possible. My husband was diagnosed in 2004 with severe PTSD had normal c&p rated 100% temporary due to likelyhood of improvment. HA HA HA! When he was awarded we were told by rep no less than 2 no more than 4 years will he have another exam. He has been on rx for 6 years also has been in therapy for that long as well. we moved from CA to OK in 2006 he continues all above with dr.s. Called both ca va and ok va to notify them of the move. Just recently received a letter from CA stating that he is 100 ad totally disabled called va in ca and was told to disregard that letter someone dropped the ball. So I thought I should have his records moved from CA to Ok so I did. NOW we are going through another c&p which he should have already had but our rep said we should have left it alone cause now we are requesting an increase which was not the case. Our rep said that we will be lucky to get 50%. We dont know what to do!!! All dr reports state 100% total and permanent with no chance of improvment and not a candidate for rehab. He does exhibit all signs and symptoms of extreme PTSd. It affects all aspects of daily living including myself and his children. I guess what I am asking is what do we do NOW?? I know you probably here this alot but I cant find answers and we are really scared at this point. He hasn't worked for 6 years and has been awarded SSDI in 2006 due to ONLY PTSD from military records. any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet