VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

To Scream Loudly Cue Or Not

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

I had a claim back in 2002 for both knees and hip SC claim on my SMR which clearly showed history of injuries during active duty and surgery after service RO claimed that my workmans comp was reason for knees and hip claim. Never checked with SS or My last employer just "assumed". The list of errors the pro bono (?) lawyer listed is just error after error. Now that the case was remanded back down to the same hospital I am sure to get the same person who screwed up the first time. I have had every one of my claims go through this guy and he always low balls me on my claims. Frustrated as I am happy with Lawyer who won the case but the Lawyer is not that familliar with VA system. I am pretty sure the claim is coming up this year sometime but who knows how long the RO will get the file moving.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't know but you should continue to research it. As long as the claim is open you can't ask for CUE

• HadIt.com Elder
I had a claim back in 2002 for both knees and hip SC claim on my SMR which clearly showed history of injuries during active duty and surgery after service RO claimed that my workmans comp was reason for knees and hip claim. Never checked with SS or My last employer just "assumed". The list of errors the pro bono (?) lawyer listed is just error after error. Now that the case was remanded back down to the same hospital I am sure to get the same person who screwed up the first time. I have had every one of my claims go through this guy and he always low balls me on my claims. Frustrated as I am happy with Lawyer who won the case but the Lawyer is not that familliar with VA system. I am pretty sure the claim is coming up this year sometime but who knows how long the RO will get the file moving.

I'm confused.

Did you "win" a claim?

Why is the claim at the hospital?

If you "won" then why would the claim be coming up this year sometime?