VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Screw The Rvn Vets

Rate this question

vperl

Question

the youngsters get the announcement of the GW presumptive, and the very day the Proposed Rules are posted in the Federal registary...

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#home

Now I guess that is the VA pissing on us again.......

Ever heard of the TWO Tier system of processing new claims ?

guess who will get screwrd..?

any takers on that question?

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

No one could have said it better, so true. But, after thinking about it, society had no use for us when we were 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60.....

I represent that, hey, can I borrow your crying towel, mineis in the cleaners, and my spare has

got blood on it from banging my head on a steel pole

Edited by vperl

• HadIt.com Elder

It all comes out in the wash.

Even though they are adding newer presumptives for GW vets the process will not change and these vets will have the same trouble getting claims approved that RVN vets do.

They have proved that adding a presumptive is on no way a gaurantee of benefits. The process is still the same.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Even though they are adding newer presumptives for GW vets the process will not change and these vets will have the same trouble getting claims approved that RVN vets do.

They have proved that adding a presumptive is on no way a gaurantee of benefits. The process is still the same.

J

Agree with what your saying. This will backfire on the VA as the younger folks will raise a stink and since they affect recruiting due to age. Parents will jump in and take congress to task. I may be wrong, but in a way this is good.

• HadIt.com Elder

The recruits are generally poor kids who are ambitious who want to make a better life for themselves.They look at Military as a chance to improve their lives. Unfortunately the constant deployments and military life itself can lead to other problems.

The US has got to get out of the business of occupation and policing the world.

Last of all the VA and the Military and the VA has got to improve how they treat those who serve and our Veterans.

J

"The process is still the same." Well, the process in doing the claims is different for the Iraq/Afganistan vets.

Ask, your VSO, the RO, or a Vet Lawyer if they have heard the term " Two Tier claims process " it is for these 2 groups.

This is not widley known, but is real.

• HadIt.com Elder
The recruits are generally poor kids who are ambitious who want to make a better life for themselves.They look at Military as a chance to improve their lives. Unfortunately the constant deployments and military life itself can lead to other problems.

The US has got to get out of the business of occupation and policing the world.

Last of all the VA and the Military and the VA has got to improve how they treat those who serve and our Veterans.

Pete,

I don't disagree with what your saying, as I was one of those poor kids. What I got was not all bad. I do think that there are many people who have kids coming home screwed up and they are not as eager to shut up about it like the WW II vets did when the RVN Vets came home. People will pester their congressman on behalf of the their children more readily. My hope is that these changes to come eventually before my life is over.

Mike